G-Lock Affiliate Link Cloaker is an advanced redirect tool which completely hides affiliate links using encryption! It makes the affiliate links invisible, while at the same time boosting click-through rates and commissions for everyone promoting affiliate products.
Affiliate Link – This is the actual URL (including the http://) of your affiliate link. For example: http://www.fastblogfinder.com/home.php?ref=XXXXX
Destination Link – This the URL of the web page where your visitor will be redirected through your affiliate ID.
File Name – The link cloaker creates a webpage you will add to your site. Enter the name you want to use for the actual file. To create a file with the name somepage.htm, you would enter "somepage".
Page Source – This is the HTML source with your encrypted affiliate link. You can simply copy/paste it if you want.
How to use G-Lock Affiliate Link Cloaker
G-Lock Affiliate Link Cloaker works with ANY affiliate program. Just follow these simple steps:
- Enter your affiliate link
- Enter the destination link
- Enter the file name
- Click "Save to Disk". Your encrypted affiliate code will be saved to the .html file.
- Upload the .html file on your website
- Send your visitors to the new .html page. Your visitors will be directed transparently to the affiliate destination without revealing the affiliate coding.
Why did we create it?
Studies have shown that regular affiliate links dramatically decrease click-through rates and sales because:
- nobody is secured from a commission theft (people simply chop of your affiliate code and add in their own)
- affiliate links are usually long, unsightly and look confusing to normal people
- people simply don't want you to get a commission
The solution is G-Lock Affiliate Link Cloaker!
With Affiliate Link Cloaker you can:
- Encrypt and hide your affiliate links
- Refer the visitor to any page on the site using your affiliate id
- Skip the merchant's opt-in page and redirect the visitor straight to the sales page with your affiliate cookie being setup
- Increase your sales and commission
- No need to use external "short url" services like TinyURL
Examples of using G-Lock Affiliate Link Cloaker
Method 1. Redirecting visitors to the product home page through your affiliate ID
Affiliate Link: http://www.fastblogfinder.com/home.php?ref=XXXXX
Destination Link: http://www.fastblogfinder.com/
File Name: blogfinder
Click Save to Disk to save your encrypted affiliate link to the blogfinder.html file.
Upload the blogfinder.html file to your web site.
The link to the Fast Blog Finder home page on your web site can look like below:
"To read more about Fast Blog Finder, click here (http://www.fastblogfinder.com/blogfinder.html)"
Method 2. Redirecting visitors to the product download file through your affiliate ID
Affiliate Link: leave it empty
Destination Link: http://www.regnow.com/trialware/download/Download_FastBlogFinder_setup.exe?item=2631-17&affiliate=XXXXX
File Name: DownloadBlogFinder
Click Save to Disk to save your encrypted affiliate link to the DownloadBlogFinder.html file.
Upload the DownloadBlogFinder.html file to your web site.
The download link of the Fast Blog Finder on your web site can look like below:
"To download Fast Blog Finder, click here (http://www.fastblogfinder.com/DownloadBlogFinder.html)"
Method 3. Redirecting visitors straight to the sales page through your affiliate ID bypassing the merchant's opt-in page
Using this method you can skip the merchant's opt-in page and direct the visitor straight to the sales page with the affiliate cookie being setup. So, your visitors don't have to opt-in the second time if they have already subscribed on your mini-site. It's assumed that you know the URL of the merchant's sales page.
Affiliate Link: your affiliate link, example: http://affiliateid.merchant.hop.clickbank.net
Destination Link: the sales page URL, example: http://www.merchant.com/salespage.htm
File Name: OrderProgram
Click Save to Disk to save your encrypted affiliate link to the OrderProgram.html file.
Upload the OrderProgram.html file to your web site.
For more examples please see my article How to protect your affiliate links